Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Have Fun - Help Babies!

Sounds like a win win to me!

As most of you know, I am a member of the Family Advisory Board. This boards focus is helping parents with children in the St. Joe's Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU where Elizabeth spent the first months of her life and received the most amazing care)

There are two wonderful fund raising opportunities coming up soon and I wanted to ask for any assistance you can give.

The first event coming up is Shop For a Cause. This is a fundraiser hosted by Macy's. I am selling a 20% off coupon for all purchases and 25% a single item (some exclusions) for the day of October 17th. The ticket is $5.00 and the proceeds go directly to the Family Advisory Board.

The second event is the 5th Annual Silent Auction and Fashion Show. This is an amazing evening that features NICU graduates as models. The show is on Thursday, November 12th. The silent auction and reception begin at 5:30. The fashion show begins at 7. The event will be held at Washtenaw Community College in Ann Arbor. The price of admission is $25.00 and the proceeds go directly to the Family Advisory Board. The girls and I will again be models!

If you are interested in supporting our cause please contact me for tickets. If you are unable to attend the Fashion Show or do not shop at Macy's, but still want to donate, please let me know.
You can email me with any questions or to donate or leave a comment.

It is important for our group to continue to be able to support the many families that go through the NICU each year. Your support is greatly appreciated!

My Fashionable Girls!

No comments: