Thursday, January 29, 2009

Ahh Sleep!

Not too long ago we had a little girl who who didn't sleep. I am so happy and rested to report that BOTH girls have slept all night long, 3 nights this week. (Ava actually slept all night every day, but once in a while she gets "lonely" at 3am or our favorite is when she ran into our room in the middle of the night, flipped the lights on and told us to get up it was time for breakfast!) Three nights may not seem like a lot to some people, but it is huge for us! Three nights off full sleep, I was even up 1/2 hour before the girls, eating breakfast in peace! Ahhh, lets just hope it lasts.

Side note- Elizabeth sees the doctor Friday, so I will have a new weight to post and I am also working on a post about her language development.

Here are some pictures of Elizabeth playing in flour. What a mess!!! Not sure what I was thinking, but it kept both girls busy so I could make dinner - but then I spent all night get flour out or off of everything!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! When I played in flour as a kid, I remember it being kept in a large tupperware container and that's what I "played in". That way we could just put the lid on it afterwards and save it for a couple uses. Just a suggestion- for less mess!

Love You!

Sarah

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you are getting sleep. Life is much more tolerable with rest. Elizabeth surely does look cute with a "flour face" and a smile. We did keep a big container of flour and cups and things inside. That was one of Sarah's favorite things to do. We miss all of you.
Love you,
Grandma Bev and Grandpa Eldon