Monday, September 8, 2008

First Day of School

Today was Ava's first day of pre-school. She loved it! She went right in and sat down at the play-doh table. No problems saying good-bye at all, she did give me an extra big hug and kiss when I left. When I picked her up she proudly showed me around her room and the paintings that she did. Ava also told us that her new friend had a cookie in her lunch box for dessert (Ava had rasins) we thought maybe she could have a cookie sometime too:) She added that she did all of the fun things and liked the play ground the best and then snack. (It sure sounds like recess and lunch are her favorite subjects!) After we got home Ava told me she missed me but was ready to go back again on Wednesday. Elizabeth and I were able to fill in the day without a problem, even making it to baby story time at the library for the first time- I thought we could get a few of those in before we go into partial hiding for the cold/flu season.


Good Morning!

Dressed and Ready to Go (eyes look a little red due to the sniffles)

Walking in, She was so excited to go in she didn't want to wait for me!

Ready to go in

At her cubbie

Getting started- school is going to be fun!

Showing me her paintings - it was a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are glad Miss Ava had such a great first day at school. Remember Ava stay in school and don't do drugs....