Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Summer Time


Fun in the pool!
Goal!

Having fun together.

We are in the grove of summer and enjoying the hot weather. Ava loves the water and Elizabeth is starting the think that it is fun. Vacation Bible School is next week and Ava is really excited to go and have Grandma come for the week to see her. Ava told me that I do something that makes her feel good. When I asked what it was, she squeezed herself and said "give me good hugs" she can be the sweetest thing. No so this morning when I had to carry her home from a friends house screaming. Such is the life of a 3 year old. Elizabeth is doing well, no improvemnt of the eating but the vomiting seems to have stopped.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aunt Sarah is very jealous of Grandma's trip and can't wait to come up for gymnastics!!!